We sincerely apologise if your children do not get to participate in the club of their choice; many clubs have restricted numbers to ensure the safety and enjoyment of those participating. Kindly note that these set numbers are there for a purpose and all Teachers/External Coaches have been directed to work within stipulated guidelines. Numbers of club entrants will not be adjusted.
- Clubs will begin on Monday September 18th 2017.
- Clubs end on Friday December 8th 2017.
- Clubs will not hold on scheduled Parent Conferences or Open Classroom Oct 18th & 19th, Nov 20th & 21st 2017.
- Clubs will not hold on the last Saturday of every month.
Please note the following additional information about kits, attendance and additional requirements.
- Any new children joining Karate, Taekwondo, and Mini Touch Rugby will need to pay an additional uniform fee – to be confirmed by the club leaders. While waiting for the uniform children need to wear their PE Kits.
- Cool Club is based on Christian teachings.
- Brainy Club is based on Islamic Teachings
- PE Kits should be worn for all clubs involving physical activity.
- Football players must wearshin guards at all times; no jewellery or watches must be worn by girls or boys.
- Hats must be worn for all outdoor activities.
- Water bottles have to be taken to outdoor activities – additional water or snacks should be brought in on club days.
- Application of sunscreen is either the Parent’s or the child’s responsibility.
- If in a swimming club, please ensure that your child brings in flip-flops and a swimming cap; these are required. Children must also change into dry clothing after swimming.
- Outdoor fee-paying lessons missed due to bad weather (even in the Rainy Season) will not be refunded.
- Entry to clubs is based upon a first-come basis (within the stipulated time frames).
- Saturday Clubs will begin on Saturday September 23rd and end Saturday December 9th
Please direct further club enquiries to email@example.com.
Enjoy Term 1 ECAs…