Extra-Curricular Clubs Term 1 2017-2018
Clubs will begin on Monday 18th Sept 2017
Teacher-Led Clubs (these are all fee paying; N8,000 standard fee)
How to join a Teacher-Led Club:
- The sign up day for Teacher Led Clubs will be Wednesday 13th September 2017 at the FORM ROOMS
- The sign up/payment process will start 7.30am end promptly at 8.00am.The students are encouraged to sign up by themselves.
- If a Parent chooses to send the labelled envelope with their child and asks him/her to sign up at the designated point; then we will of course respect this but cannot take responsibility for any lost funds.
Externally-Led Clubs (these have varying fees; indicated on the ECA Programme)
How to join an Externally-Led Club:
- Each student, Parent or nominated adult needs to register their child for each chosen fee-paying club
- The exact fees for each club should be placed in separate envelopes. You must label them with your child’s name, class and club choice
- Take the labelled envelope to Mr Michael in the school office
All Clubs will begin: Monday 18th Sept 2017.
All Clubs will end: Friday Dec 8th 2017
- Clubs will not hold on scheduled Parent Conferences or Open Classroom Sessions: Oct 18th & 19th, Nov 20th& 21st
- Any new children joining Karate or Taekwondo will need to pay an additional uniform fee of which they will be informed in due course. While waiting for the uniform children need to wear their PE Kit
- PE Kits should be worn for all clubs involving physical activity
- Hats must be worn for all activities on the field or tennis courts
- Water bottles have to be taken to the field or the tennis courts (Additional water/snacks should be brought on club days).
- Application of sunscreen is either the Parent’s or the child’s responsibility
- If in a swimming club please ensure that you have ‘flip flops’ to walk from changing area to pool and back. Students are not allowed to swim without a swim cap. Students must change back into dry clothing after swimming
- Outdoor fee-paying lessons missed due to bad weather (even in the Rainy Season) will not be refunded
- Saturday Clubs will begin on Saturday 23rd September and end Saturday 9th of December 2017
- NO CLUBS ON THE LAST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH
- Entry to clubs is based upon a first come basis (within the stipulated time frames)
- We apologise if you don’t get to participate in the club of your choice; many clubs have restricted numbers to ensure the safety and enjoyment of those participating
- Kindly note that these set numbers are there for a purpose and all Teachers/External Coaches have been directed to work within these guidelines. Numbers of club entrants cannot and will not be adjusted
- Please direct further club enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org/School Office.
Enjoy Term 1 ECAs…